1. You will pay a lower room rate than non-members.
2. You can invite friends to stay at the Inn under your membership rate, whether or not you are booked in at the same time.
3. Breakfast will be served; guest cook and/or kitchen helper options will be available.
4. You will have some kitchen privileges depending on the time of year and circumstances.
5. You are invited to take your sheets off your bed when you leave
6. Ask the innkeepers if you like helping out (sweeping the porch, watering the garden, etc.), but it is not required.
7. There is a 14 day cancellation policy.
8. Remembering to follow the conservation guidelines posted at the Inn is important: being conscious of the heating system, turning off lights, etc.